TAG Treasury Team

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Shop of the Week: Mari Yun Jewelry

Meet Mari of Mari Yun Jewelry.  Her shop is our feature this week.

Mari is married with 2 children, a boy and a girl.  She grew up in Julabuk-do and Seoul South Korea.  As a full time mom and housewife Mari still finds ways to make time for her beading passion.  With her days being so full her only hobby is her shop.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/213735552/roses-garden-bracelet-luxury-handmade?ref=shop_home_active_3
Rose Garden Bracelet
Many of Mari's designs were born out of sleepless nights and were inspired by nature.  She loves floral and botanical designs and she is willing to spend time to create them.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/206385899/i-am-a-queen-ring-with-swarovski?ref=shop_home_active_1
Queen Ring
https://www.etsy.com/listing/215259022/orange-tree-brooch-luxury-handmade?ref=shop_home_active_3
Orange Tree Brooch



When she started her Etsy shop she was not diligent about promoting her items.  Mari said when she joined TAGT team she started actively promoting and working on her shop.  She has some favorites in her shop which are shown in the photos in this post.



The two passions in Mari's life outside of her family are creating new jewelry designs and God.  And her favorite quote is from the bible, Josua 1:9 "God will never leave your side".
https://www.etsy.com/listing/130495728/luxury-square-watch-green-free-shippig?ref=shop_home_active_7
Luxury Square Watch
Mari, uses a couple of the available social media platforms, Facebook and Pinterest.  You will find the links below.
 
 

 

15 comments:

  1. I just love Mari's jewelry. Her beadwork is simply exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love to hear your voice here. Thank you for loving my beadwork.

      Delete
  2. Mari, Your eye for color and detail is amazing! Each of your pieces is a miniature work of art. I always enjoy seeing your new creations. Thank you for sharing a glimpse into your life.

    Best wishes,
    Robin
    ~jarmfarm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a so kind of you, Robin! My works always make me an (humble) artist. It means it is only the way to be myself. Thank you for sharing your beautiful words.

      Delete
  3. Love your creations, Mari! Very nice to know you a little bit more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alankar! I love your creations too.

      Delete
  4. Your work is stunning, Mari, and I thank you again for the beautiful ring you offered in your Facebook page contest! It is so beautifully done and I am honored to own it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Leanna! I am really happy you to get my Ring. Hope I have another chance to do Envent.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh, Deepa! I was in Brisbane, Australia for 6months. So whenever I dropped by your shop, I was happy to remember the time in there. It was the most beautiful city in my life. Thanks, Deepa!

      Delete
  6. I love your line of creations, Mari! Such beautiful handcrafted items with amazingly intricate details. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to see your process to be something beautiful painting on FB. Actually I don't have any talent for painting, I envy you so much. Thanks for comment.

      Delete
  7. I always wondered if you were Korean since I made a baby quilt for another (Yoon). One of the reasons I love the blog is because we only see the creations, and always wonder about the creator. And you certainly have the GIFT of creativity, Mari! Your rose garden bracelet is a case in point! So nice to finally "meet" you, Mari. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have got your email from Yahoo. Which Asia country do you have plaining to go? Have a good travel, dear! Thank you very much for your comments. I am really cheerful from you.

      Delete
    2. We are going to Thailand (where we have been many times before). We go to different places in Asia every winter! We LOVE it in every country we have visited. Still never Korea though.

      Delete